Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Techie's Day in WEST


A Techie’s Day in WEST 


Place: Jacaranda Club Apt, Plantation, Florida

7.25 am: My mobile's alarm bell rang. I dismissed it.
7.32 am: I finally got up from the bed.
8.15 am: I put the corn flakes (mostly almond honey) and milk into bowl and then into microwave for 2 minutes. The availability of electricity and water supply is guaranteed and so is the proper functioning of microwave.
8.27am: I took the lunch box and the laptop bag. I locked the door and started running towards the bus stop.
8.30 am: The bus was always on time. It waits for not more than 10 seconds.
8.30 + 8 sec am: I arrived like Shahrukh Khan of DDL J, movie and boarded the bus. The driver gave a wily smile acknowledging my habit of reaching just on time. I reciprocated and thanked god that I made it that day also.
8.50 am: The bus reached Sunrise, nearest bus stop from my office.
9.00 am: I reached my office after 10 minutes of walk that included observation of surrounding greenery and listening typical Hindi songs from my I - touch. I exchanged usual morning greetings with my colleagues that included Mexicans, Pakistanis, Columbians, French and Americans apart from Indians.
Work started smoothly. There was not much work pressure, not much push or follow ups.
1:00 pm: My friends asked me for lunch. We gathered at a common place for the lunch. I had not seen many American colleagues eating together a different trend from Indians. I opened the lunch box that had three roti, which was frozen before it was baked in the morning and the vegetable I cooked at night. No sweets.
1: 45 pm: I was back on my desk.
5.25 pm: My friend asked me to leave for the day.
5.30 pm: We left the office. We boarded the bus after ten minutes of walk.
6.00 pm: I reached home. Traffic runs smoothly most of the time in US. People drive their vehicles in their lanes. Traffic rules are followed in letter and in spirit.
6.20 pm: I was ready to savor the best time of my whole day. Tea and snacks in the balcony.
7:00 pm: I went to play lawn tennis and then for walk.
8.15 pm: Cooking time started and lasted for one hour.
10 pm: I started eating dinner along with any Indian movie or serial available on my laptop.
10:45 pm: Time to go to bed with any available story book or novel.
11:45 pm: Lights off. Good night.
Next day
7.25 am: My mobile's alarm bell rang. I dismissed it.
7.32 am: I finally got up from the bed.
8.15 am: I put the corn flakes (mostly almond honey) and milk into microwave for 2 minutes. The availability of electricity and water supply is guaranteed and so is the proper functioning of microwave.
8.27am: I took the lunch box and the laptop bag. I locked the door and started running towards the bus stop.

And the day starts again as it was yesterday. It was very easy to predict for tomorrow also.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz leave your precious views in the comment box